Hello beta testers.

 I just got a "your message base is corrupted - do you want to repair it
 now" message.

 I was stupid enough not to back up the TBB file before I let TB!
 "repair" the message base.

 The result: One part0001.bin of 43 MB and _15_ months of mail lost!

 I think the "repair" sucks big time. Has anyone else experienced
 something similar? What can I do to the bin file to retrieve the
 messages?

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: