Sunday, November 14, 2004, 1:11:29 PM, you wrote:

> Dennis, in response to your screech of dismay, I was a visitor to the
> U.S. How could I be expected to know what type of locks to buy... or
> that I need to buy a special type of lock? And this happened almost
> two years ago. Perhaps those special TSA locks were not introduced
> back then.

With all due respect, why are issues of airport security being
discussed on this list.  Travel in and out of the US is an issue yet I
really feel this over the top for this list.

Can it please go off line.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
Principal, The Desk

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: