...has just stopped working for me, for no apparent reason! :-(

I have 'Auto-Filtering' enabled and 'Use Precise Counters' enabled
aswell.

It was working fine up until yesterday when it all of a sudden decided
to stop working and I can't work out why, as I've not changed anything.

If I manually re-filter, is say's the messages are filtered, as does the
log, but the messages don't actually move anywhere!?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Lucky enough, filtering is still working on my home PC (at the moment),
so I'm filtering messages there.
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.2.7 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: