Hi 9Val,

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:04:10 +0200 UTC (11/23/2004, 11:04 AM -0500 UTC my
time), 9Val in part wrote:

9> [*] IMAP: multiple connections to server (Fine Tune option)

Wow.. this really speeds things up considerably and makes IMAP usage with
TB! a pleasure (on the LAN)... This is a great feature, and I know it was
not an easy task to complete. There seems to be a big leap forward with IMAP
functionality with this Beta release, very nicely done 9Val :)

Will be on the road early next week, and will be able to give you a report
at that time regarding a slow dial-up connection back to my servers.

--
Gary

Using 3.0.2.8  Windows 2000 SP4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: