Roelof Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

>>  Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information:
>> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
>> IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

the above is added by your server and not me

> Please include a signature delimiter in your messages.
>
> You can easily automate this process by including the sig delimiter in
> your templates.

I'm not using The Bat! to post to these groups, I'm using xnews, i have got
sig messages on other identities, but most are offensive / rude and mainly
aimed at trolls, don't think they are suitable for this group, but ill gladly
use them if you want me to!

without any text in the file

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: