Hello TBBeta!

Normally I use (and prefer) the "Plain Text (MicoEd)" editor. Recently
I've had the need to insert pictures that I've taken into the body and
temporarily switch to "HTML with alternative plain text part".

Is there a way to quickly change editor preferences without having to
wade though the "Options|Preferences|Viewer/Editor" Menu? A button
would be nice or at least a hot key would save time.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.0.2.8 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: