Hallo Quin,

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:59:20 -0700GMT (3-12-2004, 17:59 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

QS>   The above works fine with all persons in the account but one. With
QS>   that one, no matter how many times I set the filters as described
QS>   above, Incoming Sender changes to Recipient and Outgoing Recipient
QS>   to Sender when I close Sorting Office. The Actions likewise change
QS>   when I close the Sorting Office.

You wouldn't have restored a back-up from CD and made your sorting
office read-only?

--
Groetjes, Roelof

'95 - The number of calls to tech support before you can get it to run

The Bat! 3.0.2.10
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN