Hello TBBETA,

I was just reading the TBUDL thread "Apple Mac" and had one of those
empty messages... or rather two instances of the same message: one
complete and one without the message body. When I selected Remove
Duplicates both messages were deleted. I can see them both if I Browse
Deleted Messages.

Anyone else seen this? I've suspected TB! loosing messages for a while
but this is the first time I've be able to confirm it. Not good.

--
.\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Minds are like parachutes; they only work when open." LORD DEWAR
IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.2.8 | Horde IMP WebMail
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)