Hi Henk,

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:47:11 +0100 (5:47 AM here), Henk de Bruijn
[HdB] wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> Yes. I see that too. I think it's a problem all are having with
>> this new version, so I think it will be fixed soon.

HdB> This version? GnuPG or the Bat? Because I know a lot of
HdB> Thunderbird users, who do not have these problems.

The problem is with The Bat!. Enigmail, GPGShell, and GPGrelay work
fine with GnuPG v1.3.90. TB's failure was mentioned here by me on 29
Oct. <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I hope that the RIT team has been paying attention and begun
implementing a fix before the final GnuPG version is released.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.0.2.10 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)