Hello Ethan

> Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 8:00:26 AM, you wrote:

>> We've decided to release a stable version with new major
>> additions at a cost of the nice release date, thus we will most
>> likely to release the new version in 2005.

> Thanks for this update.  Just to be clear....

> a) There will be *no* Christmas Edition this year.
CORRECT
> b) The next major release will be in early 2005
YES
> c) The next release will have a cost
NO!!.. re-read Max's post please:-) it should read "at THE cost of..."

--
regards,
 Graham

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New
Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the
United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as
Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named
on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
it from your system.