G'day Tbbeta,

I'm having serious difficulties with my quoting, and it's driving me mad.

I presume I've changed something, but I'm stuffed if I can figure out what it
is.

As you can see from my reply to the previous thread, (shown below), it shows
the name of the person being quoted fine, but doesn't show the quotes as
quotes (ie a different colour).

Any ideas? I've hunted through the prefs, etc, but as we all know, it's not as
intuitive as it could be :-)

Ta.

--

cheers, Mic (return address works)
One should go invited to a friend in good fortune, and uninvited in