Hi Dierk,

>> :-) I meant the HD of the person recieving the encrypted mail. No need
>> to encrypt everything twice.
> You use an encrypted NTFS partition? Or a similar scheme, even PGPDisk
> or similar?

Yes for the first question. I'm on the bright side here, I work in a
company producing such stuff :-)

> Not only do I have to rely on the fact that my correspondents *do* use
> encrypted HDs (what about CDs for archiving?),

Why? If you send your message encrypted, you can't make sure that it
stays encrypted, can you? If there is an option in TB! that you can
save decrypted messages, some will use it some not.

CDs for archiving aren't a problem :-)

--
I'm already gone,
Raymund

The Bat! 3.0.2.8 on Windows XP Service Pack 2