Hello Roger,

Thursday, December 16, 2004, 9:41:38 PM, Roger Phillips wrote:

MM>> Just keep feeding BayesIt with spam and ham continually, to keep it in
good shape :-)

> This  is NOT enough Maxim.

I'd have to agree. Either bayesian filtering has gone by the wayside
because spammers have gotten smarter. Maybe it is how I have it set up,
but there isn't much to read on setting up the program. I posted a
message a while ago (see mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] &
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) about the web pages out
there, AND they are a joke. If the program is good and need proper set
up, then I must have set up something wrong because I find myself
marking similar messages as junk. Now I must admit I do not receive a
lot of spam which is probably due to my actions, but I recall Popfile
learning much faster, but like I said maybe the spammers are smarter
now. I'm about to give up on BayesIt.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2