Dear Martin,

@04-Jan-2005, 17:05 +0100 (04-Jan 16:05 UK time) Martin Schoch [MS] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>> I just went to add a scheduled refilter only to find that it doesn't
>> include common folders or common filter sets. Oops. Anyone done a BT
>> for this?

MS> As far as I can see in the source of the message it was PGP/MIME signed.
MS> But Thunderbird/Einigmail and Gemini can't recognize the signature...

Nothing wrong with my PGP/MIME signature at all. Do you have my key
on your keyring and both of those (strange pieces of alien technology
that are clearly OT for this mailing list) configured to handle
PGP/MIME correctly?

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2