I just finished talking with a client who has not received a response
from RIT for the registration code for The Bat.  I check the RIT
website for a place to request lost registration codes, no success.
If someone has an answer, please feel free to write back, off line.

And please, I don't want to start a whole list of statements of
problems like last time. Just a simple pointer in the right direction
would be appreciated.

Jerry.

--
Ethan J. Mings