On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:55:29 +0000, Stuart Hemming wrote:

> DC> In Gmail's case, SMTP is on port 465 and POP is
> DC> on 995, but dedicated SSL ports.
> I tried those settings on a new TB! account with no luck.

Well, thanks for trying anyway, Stuart.

I see that Allie's filter is now doing a better job of trimming your
sig. So, finally, what do you think of my suggestion about forgoing
the PGP when sending messages to the list? If that is possible, then
your messages should easily fall within the range of exemplary
signature length. :-)

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.10