On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:48:18 +0000, Stuart Hemming wrote:

> AY> Okay, but did you first do what David said?
> I hadn't then but I have now with the same (null) effect. I'm guessing
> that the problem is the firewall.

Could be. Anyway, thanks for trying.

FWIW, I use TB for almost all my email except receiving and sending
messages to the tbbeta list. And, as you can see, the Gmail Web
interface works fine for that purpose... at least for me. Of course, I
could also use TB for this purpose if I simply had to.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.10