Hello Stuart,

AM>> Good catch. :) Let's hope the filter works better, now that I've
AM>> adjusted it.
> Let's see, shall we...

Like others have said, please take no offence in what I am going to say.
I have been following this sub-thread about your excessively long
signature, disclaimer, etc., and I think we all appreciate the problem
you have by your company imposed disclaimer and the effort Allie is
doing to help _you_ and all of us.

However, it really seems to me that, specially in consideration of
Allie's efforts, you could personally do a bit more on your side.

What is the need for this on your signature?:

> Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
> Aided by BayesIt! 0.7.12 Pre-release, MyGate v1.0, rss2pop3 v1.2,
> SpamPal v1.70, MyMacros 1.11a and Universal Macro eXtender 2.1.1119
> rc6 special.

This may be relevant when you are reporting a problem, but certainly not
in every message.

And what a bout this?:

> Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion
> stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

I know you are not breaking any rules. But, to me, it is not a matter of
rules but of respect and consideration to others. But YMMV.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4