Good [morning|afternoon|day|evening|night]  Chris,

ST>> It's an Alpha, so please be aware of the numerous bugs and omissions -
ST>>   please feel free to mention them here or at the BT.

C> In my case The Bat! crashed when using the start menu shortcut from a
C> previous The Bat! install but works fine when clicking on the .exe
C> file in The Bat! directory.

All files from the archive must be located at the start directory -
i.e. you should explicitly set the start directory in the shortcut
properties.

One more thing - the batskin.xml should be also added.

--
Read you later
 Stefan

..."Nothing is more intolerable than to have to admit to yourself your own
errors."
        - Beethoven

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: