On Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 19:35, Raymund Tump wrote:

>>> did You extracted thebat.lng file too? It is needed for this now.

>> Yes, I extracted all files, added the batskin.xml and the three icon
>> files from batskin.zip.

> I just tried to rename the thebat.lng file and it nearly looks like
> your screenshot after that.

I wish I could get my TB! to look as yours by renaming a file... I've
tried deleting all registry settings and running the alpha from a new
catalogue, but still no menu labels :-/ And yes, of course I made sure I
got all files this time too.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: