Hi Matt,

The original quoted text below was written on 22/02/2005 21:37 my local
time;

I would guess that many have not installed it yet and are awaiting
the "single file available as soon as the Alpha stage is finished"
version...

I'm one of those. I've 55 unread messages relating to the new Alpha as I've not had chance to read them, but from what I've heard, IMAP is lacking somewhat. As I am entirely IMAP based, I'm in no great hurry to test in this case.
--
Chris

Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: