Hello Goncalo,

Saturday, February 26, 2005, 9:11:05 AM, you wrote:

PVN>> On 2/25/2005 Dennis Hays wrote:

DH>>> What  we  all  have  in  common, on this list, are the reasons we
DH>>> originally came to TB! And, from a marketing point of view, these
DH>>> have  to  be  respected.  I don't think most of us looked at this
DH>>> product because of its fine HTML viewer.

PVN>> 2/25/2005  2:27 PM

PVN>> Hi Dennis,
PVN>> How true!

> Because  of that it's just fine to keep the lame html support. Is that
> it?

No, of course not. Never did I mean to imply such. But to place
emphasis on a me-too feature is, IMO, not relevant to TB!'s purpose as
a *better* MUA.

Dennis

 Dennis Hays / HaysDesign
 http://www.haysdesign.com
 Sent on Saturday, February 26, 2005 at 9:15 AM USA Eastern
 ICQ: 200045507 / AIM: edennishays
 yahoo: dennishays / Jabber: dennishays

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: