Tony Boom wrote:
> Hello Allie,
> A> Of course, if someone were to tell you that templates are for the
> A> lazy, you'd say they didn't know what they were talking about,
> A> wouldn't you?
>
>  OK, I concede defeat, go ahead, Incredibat here we come :)

None of us want anything like that Tony.  Really.  Incredimail is really
2 lies in one. It's neither Inredible or Email (at least not as Email
should be). All we want is the option to be able to view it correctly
withough having to use a web browser, thus letting us reply to it if we
need/want to.

--
Dave Calvarese
PGP Key Available at http://home.comcast.net/~dhcalva/DavidCalvarese-DH.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: