Hello NetVicious,

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:07:09 +0100 GMT (26/02/2005, 23:07 +0700 GMT),
NetVicious wrote:

N> The problem here it's this:

Yes, I see that. It's a risk I want to be able to take.

N> Now  the  spammer  knows  you  email account it's readed, and you hace
N> read the spam mail.

I'll be doomed. Except that I already receive a lot of spam mails on
this email address and the spam filter works well.

Please do not protect me. I'll do it myself, if the need arises. I'm
no child, I'm in no need of a nanny. Unless I choose the nanny
(anti-spam software) myself.

N> The perfect option will be a button or something to load the images of
N> the current mail. And this should be made manually every time.

That's a suggestion. But no better than double-clicking on the
attachment icon. I want to actually *whitelist* certain email
addresses, so no manual action is needed when the newsletter arrives.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

- ILLITERATE? WRITE TODAY FOR FREE HELP.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: