Hello Tony,

Tony Boom wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

>> Can't confirm - if they once disappear they're lost until a restart of
>> TheBat! And - I reached it this time, only by "create new message"
>> "reply" "create new message".

> I wasn't actually asking for confirmation however,

Please excuse me.

> I didn't have to close TB! down to get them back.

lucky you.

> I agree it shouldn't happen but,

So I don't see the problem.

> the fact some people just open and then close things X amount of times
> just to see what happens is beyond me.

Maybe a hint: Maybe some people didn't open and then close things n
amoutns of times just to see what happens but for another reason.

> Your supposed to be alpha/beta testing it under normal working
> conditions,

Must read over it. Can you show me the part again please? If not, please
don't tell me what I have to do, or not. Especially how I have to test
TheBat!

> I can't even begin to imagine what your normal working conditions are

You can be sure, that this is not your problem.

Hope a mod can donate this thread a "dead horse" - don't know when I
become really angry about such mails ...

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.9.2 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: