Hi Allie,

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 08:17:00 -0500 UTC (3/5/2005, 7:17 AM -0600 UTC my time),
Allie Martin wrote:

A> What resulted is a spectacularly fast cascade of unending
A> AV's. The sound that goes with the AV popup stuttered madly
A> until I killed TB!.

Confirmed, happened to me also.

A> On restart, it would seem that the cache was in fact
A> emptied since the index was rebuilt etc.

Agreed...  I also had several "cannot rebuild index" errors. I must go back
to an older version, this is too unstable for me to use.

--
Gary

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: