Hello MAU,

Well, Stefan wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It's an Alpha, so please be aware of the numerous bugs and omissions -
> please feel free to mention them here or at the BT.

The only thing, I'm afraid of, is, that there are many bugs and nobody
knows/remembers all of them (as a result some bugs will be reported
x-times while other will be forgotten). I asked about a bug-list in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> but didn't got an answer,
yet :-(.

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: