Hello MAU,

Mau wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

> Open editor for a new message and attch any file. Then say "Hey, that
> is not the file I wanted to attach" and try to delete it. You can't.

Confirmed. Moreover the context menu which appears after a right click
on the file doesn't seem to work.

Maybe similar bug: You can't delete an attachment from a received
message by using the del key - but only with the mouse. Same thing in
NFS: You can't delete action with the del-key.

Confirmations?

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: