- You have to restart the bat! to apply customisations: is this by
  design?
- how display 16x16 icons in toolbar that shows 32x32 pixel icons?
  there will be a bigger size for any icons?
- the position of the "New..." button makes me thinking it is for a new *item*
not
  a new *toolbar*. I don't think the Customise dialog GUI is still
  done, so in attach you will see a reorganized window that IMHO is
  better to understand.

- when I click it, the dialog window is titled "Customise GUI", should
  be "New toolbar", IMHO.

--
Giampaolo Bellavite - Milano
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ICQ# 99999936 - MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: