Hi Tony,

Mittwoch, 16. März 2005, 16:42:

9>> We  need  testing  of  customization,  so  hope stream write
9>> errors will go away and more testers will be able to perform
9>> testing

>  I've had a play and it seems to work. One problem though, there is no
>  option to save changes like an OK or Apply button. You have to click the
>  red cross and wait for it to ask you if you want it saved. Also I don't
>  like the idea of having to restart TB! for the changes to take effect.

I played with the "Menu Bar", added some functions and icons but they
don't work (like get new mail, open a blank mail, etc.) so I wanted to
delete them from the menu bar, saved changes, restarted TheBat! and
they were still there - and still without funktion. I repeated this
game a few times but the changes won't be saved.

regards
Michael
--
Vorsicht vor einem Weibe, welches logisches Denken offenbart! Denn Logik und
das Weib sind so heterogen, daß es Unnatur ist, wenn sie zusammen auftreten.

http://www.spreadfirefox.com

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: