Hello all,

This is a problem not related only to the latest pre-betas, it occurs
with v3.0.2.10 I'm using and it occurred with previous versions. It may
have always been that way but I can't assure/prove it.

This is the scenario:

- I'm on a folder where I have defined a folder template for new
messages.

- I'm viewing a message that includes an e-mail address <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
in the body.

- If I double click on this address, I get a new message using the
folder template.

- If I right click on the address and select "Write a message to this
address" from the context menu, I get a new message using the account's
default template for new messages.

Is this the intended behaviour? If so, why? I think folder template
should be used in both cases.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.10 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: