Hello, Boris!

> I like security ... ;).
You may recompile own. All sources available.
For my installer's projects
and for InnoSetup too - full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0)
;)

> Is it allowed/desired to make the URL public (e.g. in the german bat
> forum) or even to provide the file's on own servers?
Not a problem.
Files and links can be posted.
But if you will upload files to another server - is there any
counters or comments pages or vote pages? (I haven't any)

Today or tomorrow or day after tomorrow files will be on
www.nobat.ru

  Ivan

The Bat! 3.0.9.10 Return on Windows XP 5.1.2600

 Current beta is 3.0.9.10 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: