> Dear Gmail,

> @1-Apr-2005, 09:59 Stuart Hemming [G] in
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to TBBETA:

G>> Where is the 'Ticker folder'?

> It's purely virtual and opens when you double click on the ticker.
Odd. It doesn't do that here. If I double click on the ticker nothing
happens. If I double click on a message is the ticker then TB! gets
the focus and the message I clicked on in the ticker is selected but
nothing 'opens'. I just see the message highlighted in the message
list and the message itself in the preview window.

--
Stuart Hemming

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.10 Return on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2 Aided by BayesIt! 0.7.12 Pre-release, MyGate v1.0, rss2pop3
v1.2, SpamPal v1.70, MyMacros 1.11a and Universal Macro eXtender
2.1.1119 rc6 special.

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you
later.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.10 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: