Hello Martin,

  A reminder of what Martin Schoch on TBBETA typed on:
  08 April 2005 at 12:22:54 GMT +0200

MS> It seems to me that version 3.0.9.13 _reduces_ the original size of
MS> the icons - and as result we get this ugly "steps".

 Your all making me think there is something terribly wrong with my system.
 First, most of you have missing icons on your pgp or security buttons.
 Icons that I do have and that display correctly. Now your main toolbar
 icons are too small and look terrible.

 My main toolbar icons, the ones that came with 3.0.9.13 look as perfect as
 the screenshot of your 3.0.2.8 icons. See attached.

 Unusual for things to work perfect for me with none of the AV's, missing
 icons etc. that are being reported.

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: