Hello Martin,

>> Most likely you have defined to "Display this field on the scrollable
>> part of the header pane". Uncheck that option and you should see it without
>> the necessity to scroll.

> That was it... of sorts. Although I had changed this setting a restart
> was required to get the desired effect. However, things went awry
> while testing this out. When I changed two of my custom headers TB!
> confused both of them. For example, I selected X-Folder and
> X-Spam-Status was displayed and visa versa.

Even stranger behaviour... see attached image. Header is displayed
twice!

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"You can do anything in this world if you are prepared to take the
consequences." W SOMERSET MAUGHAM

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.9.13 Return
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: