Hello MAU,

on Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:18:52 +0200 GMT your local time you wrote:

M> I am not sure I clearly understood what Peter means, but maybe it is
M> related to: https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=2584

no, I did not mean the folders which are assigned to a view mode but the
possibilty to make the folder name visible in a view mode.

Maybe a bit complicated to describe, therefore I have made the little video
available for download.

--
Regards,
 Peter

  Using Ritlabs TheBat! 3.0.9.17 Return (OS: Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: