Hello tbbeta,

  I have added "Show message list" to the standard toolbar in the 'View
  Message Folder' customization menu.

  That works great, but it is shown as text button.

  Does anybody know the steps to assign an image to this customized button?
  I suppose I have to add it to batskin.xml somewhere, but I neither know the
  technical procedure nor the name for this button to be used in the xml
  file. Is there any technical reference availabe?

--
Regards,
Peter

  Using Ritlabs TheBat! 3.0.9.17 Return
  (OS: Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2)
  (CPU: intel(r) pentium(r) 4 cpu 3.20ghz - Memory: 1024 MB)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: