Hi all,

   After a little break I'm back and today I'm very glad because the
version of The Bat! I work with, 3.0.9.17,, does not crash any more !!!

Just a little question at the moment, could somebody could be kind
enough to remind me where I could find sounds for the The bat! events
!!!
When I tested them the last time, they were gathered in a sounds.rar
file.
Please if you could tell me where I could download this file...

And just another little question which comes to me : in the bat!
3.0.9.17 the Shortcut Editor does not exist any more, so how can we
customize the the bat! shorcuts now ?

Greetings,

--

Claude Renaud

Skype :

Name : renaud_claude
Number : 0870445179

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: