Hello Prezes,

> I found, that in 3.0.2.10 was the right allingement of read and unread
> messages column, and now there is left allingement, so after expanding
> account the numbers are jumping... Any confirmations? And will it be
> fixed?

If you mean alignment of numbers in the Unread and Total columns they are
left aligned here on both versions. It is the width of the Name column
what changes here when switching between version and I wouldn't think
this will be "fixed" because, sooner or later, there will be no need to
switch back to 3.0.2.10.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: