Hello MAU,

Saturday, April 23, 2005, 7:08:06 PM, among other things, you wrote:

M> - A new tbuser.def should have been created in MAIL directory. If not,
M> search your disk drive for it, it should be somewhere.
M> - Once you find it, replace with your own tbuser.def

 I  had  two  folders,  one  called  'The Bat!' with the last official
 stable  version  in  it, and one called 'The Bat! alphas' which I was
 using for testing the current series, including 3.0.9.18.. It created
 the  new  tbuser.def  in  'The Bat!' folder, instead of in the folder
 containing  3.0.9.18.  I've  changed the 'alphas' folder to 'The Bat!
 and all now works OK.

Many thanks for pointing me along the road to success.

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.0.9.18 Return, and antispam BayesIt! 0.8.0
Release
on Windows ME, version 2600, Build 1

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: