Hello Ivan,

Monday, April 25, 2005, you wrote to me:

I> It's not a wrong encoding. You have some troubles with font.

You are right, "encoding" is the wrong term in this case, I should
have used "code page" or "locale" instead. I don't have a problem with
the font. It is the issue with the wrong code page used and therefor
wrong characters are shown. There were several issues like this one in
the past when some parts of TB! used wrong locale settings. In fact
3.0.2.5 which I use on the other machine has the same problem in the
editor settings section. It doesn't look nice there either but it is
not at all critical.

I> If menu font contains Cyrillic section, so why used Western
I> section in your case....???

Don't really know which menus you are talking about.

Peter Gannushkin

 Current beta is 3.0.9.19 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: