Il 28/04/2005 alle 18.42, Stuart Cuddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

GB>>       - in the Customise dialog the "move to the right" arrow
GB>>         is different from the other used:
GB>>         http://www.bellavite.com/files/arr-btn.gif
> Here  it depends on what item is selected. ie if you have the top item
> in the list selected the up arrow is different.

I was referring to the graphical style of the arrow. The other three
have a dark border around them, but the left one has a light gray
border. This is only a little detail, i know.

GB>>       - There is an empty button beetween the Current Items and
GB>>         Available Items list
> This  button  has a  folder  icon  in it. I had asked this
> question  before  and  someone  suggested  deleting all the .def files
> except tbuser.def. That fixed it.

Uhm I don't have any .def file in my The Bat! directory or in the mail
directory. I installed the .20 release starting from a clean 3.0
installation.

--
Giampaolo Bellavite - Milano
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ICQ# 99999936 - MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.9.20 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: