Hello Martin,

On Friday, April 29, 2005 at 10:02:47 PM Martin [MS] wrote:

>> I think this problem was already reported - but it is still in .20:
>> Empty space at the end of the message list, see picture at:
>> http://home.tiscali.ch/mynewsgroup/emptyspace.jpg

MS> Empty space problem not fixed in 3.5 RC1

Confirmed. And I can even make the space much more. I can, using my
Touchpad, scroll down until only *one* message is show, albeit there
are dozens or hundreds of messages in the list. The same applies to
folder list, which is the more annoying part of this "glitch", as
scrolling down this list using my touchpad repeatedly makes me loose
survey ...
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

You may have heard that a dean is to faculty as a hydrant is to a dog.
- A. Kahn -

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: