Richard Newman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I'm still getting two cascading AVs when entering search, followed by
> an AV if I tray to print a message found via search.
I can confirm the 2 AV's on entry (but only on 1 of my XP machines) and I canot
confirm the AV on printig.

> In RC1 the AV addresses seem to be varying but the read address is a
> consistent 00000008.
Confirmed..

I'd also like to add that the FOLLOW button on the message finder ow does
nothing useful at all (well and truely broken)
--

Graham (via gmane)

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: