Oh yes, me again... answering myself...

on 30-Apr-2005 at 08:41 you (Alexander S. Kunz) wrote:

>> Repeat as often as you want... watch you memory disappear

> Confirmed. I don't use combined delivery but regular checks every 10
> minutes or something, and the memory usage increases with every cycle.

Its extremely odd. It used to go up from 32MB to 35MB within only minutes.
I then tried 3.0.9.20 again, and now its gone with RC1, too. Is this some
sort of self-healing capability? :)

Looks like it needs further investigation.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Lovka's Freeway Axiom: The driver behind you wants to go 5 mph faster.

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: