Hello all,

- conditions in Advanced mode are not used, I have changed Simple to
Advanced mode and set conditions, but TB still uses conditions from
Simple mode

- when I have cursor placed in condition text field and I hit enter,
new row is added, but TB started searching too

- searching history available in menu "Edit | Use previous
conditions" is not updated when is Asvanced mode selected

- Standard toolbar item is not available in "View" menu

- and when I upgraded to RC1, button Simple/Advanced dissappeared from
Standard toolbar

--

Thanks and Bye,

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.5 Return RC1
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: