Hello all,

still from time to time mail ticker shows a single unread message from nobody.
"-1b" shows up in ticker and subject is Dec 99.
Folder maintenance does not clean it up and klicking on MT brings an empty
message ("no message loaded") http://www.xmail.net/charlene/BrowseTicker.png
(30kb)for those who want to look.
Unsatisfying indeed is that I have to close TB to delete the ghost mail, mail
ticker will no stop to run, no matter what else I do.
This happens randomly, some days it happens and some it won't.
I have seen this since the V 3x, I can't remember having seen this earlier.

--
Charlene Ferrara
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 on
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: