Hello Richard Wakeford & everyone else,

on 01-Mai-2005 at 04:45 you (Richard Wakeford) wrote:

> I have 12 QTs. If I select "Address book/Mass mailing using template"
> only 6 QTs are now shown. Unfortunately not the ones I really need! I've
> not changed any settings and they are all set to be used for mass mailing
> so I wonder what's happened and why the others don't show?

Just a thought - maybe you have different accounts and don't share all your
QT's among them? (may be a shot in the dark since it doesn't explain while
it works in v2.10)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Penetrating so many secrets, we cease to believe in the unknowable.
But there it sits, nevertheless, calmly licking it's chops. -- H. L.
Mencken

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: