Hello Mary,

Sunday, May 1, 2005, you wrote to me:

MB> Additionally--and I do think they are probably working on this, from
MB> one of 9Val's remarks--the short-cut editor needs to have more
MB> functionality than it presently does in RC2.

I cannot agree more. It is not only about the shortcut editor but
about the shortcuts themselves. According to 9Val it is not even
planned yet to restore the shortcuts functionality to the dynamically
created menu items. Which means that I won't have my spell checker
shortcuts in the new version. The checker is weird enough not to
understand several languages in the same letter, but now there is no
way to switch languages back and forth fast. Looks like v3.5 will be
first version which I will not upgrade to.

Peter Gannushkin

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: