Hallo Chris,

On Tue, 3 May 2005 09:01:15 +0100GMT (3-5-2005, 10:01 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

>>  It seems to be getting better, TB now closes, goes through all the clean
>>  up process but it still won't allow Windows to close unless TB is closed
>>  separately.

CW> I had this, a full maintenance operation on all folders found 2 with
CW> errors, after this it behaved itself properly again.

After reading this I immediately tried this, but it didn't help.
I had four folders that couldn't be repaired due to the fact that they
were empty (messages.tb? were missing as they had never been used)
after sdelecting them that problem was fixed. There were no problem
folders otherwise.
Trying to shutdown Windows, TB's closing down went fast as it had
nothing to purge and compress (I did a full maintenance), and
afterwards the shutdown process for Windows stopped.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Cannibals don't eat lawyers. Professional courtesy.

The Bat! 3.5 Return RC1
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: